Your mission in this game is to successfully come to the end before Goldie does. On the way you have to solve various problems from financial literacy. Goldie starts and then you are changing order one by one.
- Goldie throws a dice and moves forward as many fields as it fell on the dice.
- If she ends up on the blue field, she is going to solve the task from financial literacy. When she solves it, she stays where she is. Otherwise she has to return back to the former place.
- If she ends up on the green field, she automatically moves forward through the ladder or slide. To avoid having to return to the original place, she has to solve the task from financial literacy.
- If she ends up on the red field, she will return back through the slide or ladder. In this case, she does not need to solve any task.
- Then it is your turn. You throw a dice and the game goes on as in Goldie's case.
- This is how you change until one of you arrives to the end as the winner.
I wish you good luck and let win the better of you.