The game board represents a calendar month. Each box is numbered and represents one day. You are a money manager in a four-member household that has income and expenses. What they are, you will learn from the cards. At the beginning of the month you will be given a certain amount to manage.
Your task is to successfully pass through the whole month so that you have enough money at the end.
- The game starts on the first day of the month.
- You will find out how many dollars you had on your income or expense on that day card.
- Then they add or subtract money. But it can also happen that your balance doesn't change.
- You move to the next box/day and the situation repeats.
- You have to go through all the days. You cannot skip any day.
- If you manage to come with money until the end of the month, the game is over and you win. But the game may end sooner, if you spend all your money before end of the month.